Have you bought an AutoTrail Tracker?

Guest Mike P

I might have been a bit premature on my previous posting on this but if anyone has bought or knows who has bought my old Tracker DG52WOR please make yourself known on this forum; I have something which might be useful to you.

Hi Clive. No I'm not one of those who has to change vehicle every couple of years, the Tracker was a substantial investment which was going to have to last a long time.However after a few trips to France we decided that it would be nice to have something a little bigger for my pending retirement so we dug deep and searched for a Cheyenne 2 berth with U lounge They're like the proverbial rocking horse muck! Found one at the southern branch of that big dealer in Newark. When we bought the Tracker from Barrons at Burtree the aftersales attention was brilliant, I regret to say that from this dealer after the initial happt clappy response on the day we agreed to buy, it has been nothing short of abysmal. If I can ever afford to change again(assuming I want to) this is one dealer network that won't get my money.

Hi Mike, Well, from the various comments all I can say is that that Newark dealer was OK 9 years back when we bought our Autotrail Merc Scout - with the layout you like - from them. But since then all the top brass who started the business have left. If they consistently provide poor service word WILL get around and their business will suffer. You cannot remain at the top in this business if you don't keep you eye on the ball!. We retired early (me just over 60) 13 months back and its brilliant. Still doing a bit of consultantcy as and when I feel like it to keep the brain active and up to date on the latest technology though. Enjoy Clive

Archived