Heki 3 vrs Heki 3 plus. Which do I have?

holkerninj

Hello

I need to order a flyscreen for my Heki 3 roof light.

I have finally tracked the parts listing but the flyscreen part number is different on the Heki 3 and the Heki 3 plus??

Can anyone tell me the difference between a Heki 3 and a Heki 3 plus? As I don’t know which mine is.

Please don’t suggest I contact Dometic.

4 emails and dozens of photos later and after 6 weeks they still can’t tell me which part I need

Chocolate and teapot come to mind

Thanks in advance

I read this on an earlier forum post:

"Some of the larger Hekis (heki 2 and 3) are designed for fitting to caravans since noise during travelling is not an issue and they are speed limited to a mx of 60mph anyway. It is likely that you have one of these as they are considerably cheaper. For a motorhome you need a Heki 1, Heki 3Plus or Heki 4Plus. According to the Dometic brochure, all three of these models are supposed to have a 'robust locking mechanism'."

and

"It would appear from Dometic's website that Heki 3 and Heki 4 have now been re-named as Heki 3 Plus and Heki 4 Plus to reflect recent improvements (eg. a pleated fly-net) to the original designs."

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Heki-roof-light/13538/

Has the Op got a photo of his flyscreen?

Archived