Hi newbie seeking advise and help please

Old guy jezza

Hi everyone, I'm new to the motorhome world and have not long brought an 2015 autoroller 746 from a dealer in the south and still have issues with them !!!!!!

I wonder if anybody on this forum has one a could advise me on the interior setup they have ,the dilemma I'm having is that the dinette area turns into a double bed by lowering the table and adding the table extension which is normally stored inside the cupboard so far alls good ......

With the addition of the supplementary cushions you can finish making the double bed ,but I havent got them and the dealer is saying that they dont come as std .

I've got manuals showing pictures and tried uk dealers but not getting any true answers from them ,so can anybody help please

The critical leading question is, "were you sold the van having that bed"?

If so, the goods are not as described giving you the right to demand the seller makes good on that description.

The law has some very powerful tools to deal with sellers who mis describe their wares.

If they don't accept that take legal advice, from your "club" or the local CAB.

The 2015 Roller Team Brochure is here:

https://www.rollerteammotorhomes.co.uk/assets/downloads/files/7b68f8eafdfb76e72ee3299d56801a9141d3a477.pdf

It advertises the 746 as a 6-berth with 5 travelling seats (6 optional - presumably on the upgraded MAM option).

You will probably find page 16 interesting, where it describes the dinette (of the 746) as converting to a double bed (as I would expect if it is advertised as standard as a 6-berth).

I suspect the extra 'cushions' have gone missing somewhere in transit. If the dealer can't find them, I suggest you find a caravan/motorhome re-upholsterer who can make some up (it's a pretty easy job, there are numerous places that will do it, and the extra infill bits are rarely upholstered in matching upholstery anyway).

If the vehicle was advertised as 6-berth, the dealer should definitely fund this. Even if it wasn't, if they are missing and patently should be standard, they really should fund them.

Archived