Hymer B694 Tag axle for sale!!!!

Guest Rob Hudson

Guest Rob Hudson
Hi All, After returning from our 6 month tour of europe it is now time to sell our Hymer. Unfortunately now too large for us in the UK, so a genuine reason for sale. Rather than re-type all the details, I have set up a webspace with pictures and info. Please visit www.freewebs.com/hymerb694 Thanks in advance, Rob

Good God man, don't mention the words "F*r S*le" on the forum: a) It's not permitted (true) but, more seriously, b) PC Clive will be swinging his internet truncheon and giving you the "lets be having you" routine digitally. Ello, ello, ello! Is that the sound of a cyber size 12 clumping through the ether??? (No offence Clive, just taking the pi... mickey! Regards Neal

Guest rob hudson
oops sorry, didn't know about the f*r S!"e bit! Apologies to all and you clive. To Answer one question, we will be looking for a smaller Hymer. Can't really look at anything else to be honest, the B694 was a dream to live in, especially for 6 months! And to answer the 2nd question, yes it is a fiat, but you would know that if you visited the web site ( lol ).

MMmmmm sounds nice,tag,6 wheels on my wagon .Lee Marvin sang painted wagon or was it wanderin star in a tag axle.I`ve a check here for £200,000 you could send me the change,honest it won,t bounce.Zebidee`s coming back did you know. Or you could let me test it for 2 years.No ah well.Heard it before.Sorry.. Gordon..

Archived