Hymer Ducato T655 Classic control panel

Sheep911uk

Hello new member here, Could someone help me decipher the IT 993 panel above the door please?

I have one toggle switch with a water tank logo which I'm guessing is the level of the water tank as when I press the switch it shows a level.

The next switch has 2 logos which look like waste water levels one at the top has 1 written in it and the bottom one has 2 written on it, when I press the toggle switch for each one I get no reading.

I also have a toggle switch for an awning light but it doesn't do anything?

Thank you

The instructions for the IT 993 are downloadable from Schaudt, but only in German.

The (water) toggle without numbers is the fresh water level measurement.

The water toggle with numbers is the waste water measurement. There are two positions as the panel is designed to cope with two separate waste water tanks. I'm not sure what the arrangement is on your 'van, but it is possible separate waste tanks are fitted to cope with kitchen and bathroom draining without long pipe runs (and/or for load balancing)

All three toggle positions will measure only in discrete 1/4 steps, so if there is less than 1/4 of a tank content, there will be no reading.

There is, as you say, an additional toggle for an awning light, but any reason for it not being functional is impossible to diagnose at distance. (Bulb, Fuse, or is it wired to a different switch?).

...you've pulled up a fourth alternative. :-D

The awning light would normally be on the habitation door side, possibly above the door - but - I've just googled a picture of a T655 Classic, and can't see a fitted awning light anywhere!

Can't give you an answer on any back-lighting, though it may be that none was fitted from new. The instructions are silent on the subject, and such diagrams as there are show nothing (though I would have thought gauge lighting would have been an inbuilt function of the gauge, if present.

I think the awning light was an optional extra. They were normally placed above the hab door and presumably powered from the rear of the panel. Hymer obviously pre-wired this including the associated switch.

If you look at the manual it will usually say whether it's an optional fitting.

Archived