I'll leave you to it then...

Guest Tony S

Guest Tony S
I see that my comments on the apolitical stance of this site have been pulled, (due to complaints) so I won't be contributing any more. (do I hear cheering?). As an ex pat, starved of conversation in the mother tongue, I was hoping for too much apparently. ie discussion on the adventure and thought provoking issues that a motorhoming lifestyle should (in my opinion) encourage. 100% of all technical motorhome questions have already been answered on this forum (available on consulting 'search' facilities) and I would have thought that a diversion to geo-political questions would have been of interest to you - but no. So, I'll leave you to continue your cosy little technical chat group without me. Salut!

Guest PeteC
Well Tony So you are going to give up contributing, just becaus people complained - what sort of Brit are you Definitely not the sort who I was brought up with. When the German bombs fell onus what did we do? Well us kids were sent away from home to safer places. The people left behind just helped the injured, ceared away the rubble and got on with life the best we could. If you saw and heard the reports from todays silence (around the world) here you would have seen all nations and creeds joined together, all with the same message -WE WONT GIVE IN- grow up Tony

If Tony S has left us all to it why make postings that he will not read? Could it be that you know him better? see posting American RV's Entry 80 21/02/05.

Guest David Powell
I think he is still trying to convince himself that he did the right thing by moving to France.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Norma
Oh so sorry - bye bye. While we were away I found myself picking up the normal litter around me and hating the feeling of doing it cause Tony had told me to! See a much earlier posting.

Archived