I've lost a site! Can anyone help me to find it?

BML

On our way back to Oxfordshire from Milford on Sea in our Camper last year we came across a very quiet site in the middle of an apple orchard owned by an elderly gentleman who had a large workshop full of engineering equipment but I have forgotten the details. Does it ring any bells for anyone?

BML - 2019-08-03 7:12 PM

On our way back to Oxfordshire from Milford on Sea in our Camper last year we came across a very quiet site in the middle of an apple orchard owned by an elderly gentleman who had a large workshop full of engineering equipment but I have forgotten the details. Does it ring any bells for anyone?

I expect you can remember the route you took from Milford on Sea to Oxfordshire and (probably) roughly where the campsite was on that route and why you managed to find it. The description sounds like it would be a CL or CS site and, if that’s the case and you are a member of one or both of the related clubs, it’s likely to appear in the relevant guidebook.

Obviously, if a forum-member can recognise the campsite fom your description, it would save you some effort, but it’s under 100 miles from Milford on Sea to Oxford, so - if the campsite is still operating - it should not be too hard to to find.

Archived