Inflatable awning for PVC

Albertslad

I've been looking for an awning suitable for a panel van conversion for some time now, and I've changed the spec'; I'm looking for an inflatable now.

Has anyone out there found such a seemingly rare beast? Ideally I'd like to see one in the flesh, at a dealers.

If you've got a PVC you'll know the issues.

Regards

albertslad

Thanks, but what I've seen all seem to have attachment issues.

I'm looking to attach to a FiammaF65 awning, which is 3.6 M long, and I'd like to use 3.3M or thereabouts, to ensure that the sliding door is covered.

Attachment ideally across a "tunnel" to ensure that using the sliding door doesn't drag the awning off the side of the van.

Ground to Fiamma rail is approx 2.33M

Ground to top of Door is approx 2.26M

Many Awnings are only 2.10M attachment height.

regards

I just bought an Outdoor revolution Caymen XL for my Motorhome, its that new, it arrived yesterday I put it up today for the first time to weather ready foir a short break next week. I bought this one to replace a poled Sunncamp Motorbuddy

There are a few different versions of the Caymen height wise, shape and position against the van. There are many types of connection methods from throwing straps over, limpets, magnets or c rail etc.

when camping last year I saw a campervan with a large Vango Galli 3 which seemed perfect for a larger family and a van with a sliding door.

There are plenty of drive-away's out there, it just needs a bit of research to find one to suit your needs

Archived