Insurance quote

weldted

Currently paying £324 for our A Class (2019 £75000) just looking for quotes, having been a member of C&CC for over thirty years tried them for a quote, £1010 ??? Has cat 1 Alarm, Cat 6 tracker, stored in purpose built garage at bottom of garden, thinks a bit of a p take??

Can't recommend anyone in particular, I did an on-line search and got a few good quotes. But I'd advise trying to telephone a company/broker before completing the policy. I had good quote from a broker I'd used before, but they didn't answer the phone on numerous tries. No point in having a policy if you can't contact them if you want to make a claim.

I’m afraid, we can all really only advise on our own experience .......

insurance can vary considerably based simply on your postcode. I seek to change our insurance every year come renewal date.

I shop around - use comparison websites and phone the usual recommended providers (Safeguard, Comfort, Stavely Head, Caravan Guard, Saga etc). Spend time on the ‘phone shopping around; don’t automatically renew with your existing provider and spend money on credible security.

Unusually though, this year, my renewal policy (Ageas through CMC) was £35 less than last year so for the first time in 38 years, I renewed with the same company.

Archived