Internal modifications

clonvara

I have a 2016 Burstner Ixeo Time 726G motorhome.

The cupboard under the sink is not very useful with the door opening being below the sink.

I notice that on the newer versions they have changed this so that there are now 3 doors which open on the side closest to the entrance door.

I am wondering if I could get our cupboard modified to be like the newer version. Anyond done this, or similar, and, if so, who did you use??

clonvara

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums, Andrew.

This video-clip is (apparently) of a 2019 model Bürstner Ixeo Time IT 726 G and still shows the under-sink single door-on-side arrangement that you’d like to modify.

Opening the door is demonstrated about 2:31 into the video (and some extra internal shelving wouldn’t do any harm...)

(2016 726G photo on 1st image attached below.)

It might be helpful if you could provide a picture of the 3-door set-up (or say which Burstner model has it), as I’ve noticed that some Burstner motorhomes with an L-shaped kitchen design similar to yours have a set of drawers in the end and the 2nd image attached below (of a 728G) seems to show a single door in the end rather than in the side.

This Nuneaton-based company (about 75 miles from where you live I think) could probably do what you want (though I suspect the cost might be off-putting)

https://www.coachbuiltgb.co.uk/coachbuilt-gb-bespoke-modifications

(Me, I’d stay with the door-on-the-side and optimise the under-sink storage potential as much as practicable.)

726g.png.9c382e4f5f233ce4100b51380ab3bb99.png

728g.png.c1ad66c00c4554639da7353ce125d5e6.png

Archived