Karcher window vac

DavidBrown

Just bought one of these from wilkinsons for £40. It's absolutely fantastic. We didn't want the hassle of a silver screen, as trying to find somewhere in the van to store it and keeping setting up time at sites down to a minimum and trying to dry the thing on a cold wet day to then pack it away seems like a task I dnt want to have to do. Plus the light it blocks out.

We have Remis blinds anyway. So it's great to get rid of the condensation doesn't get right to the bottom of the windscreen but I just use a microfibre cloth to do the last little bit. Stores neatly under the drivers seat.

Thanks for your advice everyone !

:-D

DavidBrown - 2016-04-16 9:23 AM

Just bought one of these from wilkinsons for £40. It's absolutely fantastic. We didn't want the hassle of a silver screen, as trying to find somewhere in the van to store it and keeping setting up time at sites down to a minimum and trying to dry the thing on a cold wet day to then pack it away seems like a task I dnt want to have to do. Plus the light it blocks out.

We have Remis blinds anyway. So it's great to get rid of the condensation doesn't get right to the bottom of the windscreen but I just use a microfibre cloth to do the last little bit. Stores neatly under the drivers seat.

They are great, one of the best purchasers I've made

We bought one recently, if anyone is thinking of getting one they are £39.00 in homebase however, there is a premium kit in HB it would cost £75.00 but tesco.com only charge £49.00 and HB price matched it for us, for the extra tenner you get another smaller blade (on its own it cost £14.00 anywhere and another few other bits and bobs hardley worth having imo, watch out for the model number the v2 is the latest and it uses less power offers more suction and a better battery life per charge and costs no more than the older one, and yes, they work better that I thought it would.

Pete

DavidBrown - 2016-04-16 9:23 AM

Just turn it upside down to get the bottom of the screen , I've been using one at home for over a year I even use it to clean the shower cubicle, it won't leak out .

I've been using one since they first came out, andfind it invaluable, for the MH, car, and minibuses. Takes most of the surplus water of the paintwork and Windows and then just a quick drying with a soft towel.

Archived