Kathrein Satalite System

Guest Trevor Bayton

Guest Trevor Bayton
After looking around for a motorhome for the last 16 months we have bought a Hymer 640 Starline from Deepcar Motorhomes in Sheffield, which i must say have made the purchase very easy, as the motorhome came from Germany, we have a problem that the sat tv does not work, it as a Kathrein Sat but unfortunately Deepcar do not get them working for you, so, is their anyone out there that can help us with either an english manual model BAS 60/61 216195 or 216196, i think all that needs to be done is re-positioning the satalite dish and frequenzes.or if anyone can put me in touch with a dealer i would be greatful. Best Regards to all Trevor

Guest Bill Ord
I used to have a Kathrein sat. dish on my previous van. Roadpro of Daventry were the suppliers. They are very knowledgeable and I'm sure will be able to help. Bill Ord

Guest JohnP
You can download the info from www.kathrein.de. including the azimuth/elevation tables for the whole of europe

Guest Tony Hunt
Bills right. The guy at Road pro is an expert on them and also very helpful. Forgotten his name for now, sorry.

Archived