LCD TV Bag

Guest Keith M

Guest Keith M
We are looking to buy a protective bag for our newly aquired 14" LCD TV. There are various bags available from camping shops, e-bay etc but are some better than others? Grateful for any advice. Also - does anyone with past experience of the NEC know if they feature on any of the stalls at the forthcoming show. Many thanks Keith

Guest neil whiting
hi keith, I purchased our bag when i bought my lcd tv from in21now it has a reinforced front so if anything hits it your tv should be ok.It is also well made.hope this helps regards neil

Guest Ken Robinson
Hi Keith We have bag for our LCD purchases from FGardners of Wakefield, trading as Bags for everything. Padded board on one side to proctect screen. Also sold by Foxwell Products.# Both exhibit at outdoor shows, and will be surprised if one or both are not at NEC cost apprx £20

Guest Yorkshire Tyke
We keep ours in a sort of small suit bag/hold all It isnt padded BUT I keep my drawing & watercolour pads in front of the screen And pack spare sweaters down the front & rear outside the bag

I can vouch for Taylors padded bags. Before I retired, I worked in electronics, we needed to transport sensitive electronic test equipment throughout Yorkshire sometimes along some very rough farm tracks. The equipment was usually loaded into a car boot and not tied down. (You cant get the staff nowadays) I cannot remember any equipment being damaged during transportation. They will make bags to a specified size if they do not have a standard fit already, and the prices are reasonable.

Archived