Large Bore Waste water outlets

John S

Guest John S
Has anyone found a source of some sort of extension waste pipe for the larger bore wastes on, for example Auto Trails? To allow use of "superpitches" or to fill smaller containers if on CL's etc.

Guest Simon B
I have used fittings and tubing designed for use with a milking parlour on my van waste! You can get 30 or 40mm stainless steel tubing and fittings in rubber or silicone to match. I also used a 30mm ball-type lever valve for the end. The other source might be a builders merchant- look for the larger blue poly-pipe and fittings.

Guest Derek Uzzell
Caravan Accessories (CAK) Ltd (advert in MMM) stock a wide range of hoses from 10mm to 76mm diameter and are bound to have something suitable. I also notice that the Fiamma catalogue recently enclosed with MMM magazine advertises (page 85) the "Tank-Flex" product that might do the job.

I use some flexible Hoover tubing of the type on much older vacuum cleaners and superglued a corresponding push-and-twist connector to the outlet of my waste water tank. With it being a CI motorhome it's waste pipe outlet is about 1.5 inches diameter so it is a good match.

Guest mike T
Hi You could try you local garden center Aquatic section they use 40 m/m on garden filters and pumps also have all the fittings as well ,worth a look I fitted these to my 3inch waste outlet via a fimma fitting and 90º bend with one mt.pipe makes emptying simple .

Guest John S
Thanks for all replies to date. Will look into the various suggestions and see what might fit the actaul measurements of our particular waste. John S.

Archived