Leaking roof on my motor home new to forum

Highwayman123

Hello everyone are there any owners out there with a 1991highwayman Talbot express.

I stripped out the inside couple of years back to repair a leak in the roof it stopped the leak now two years later it's started again I have just put on some Flexing lead tape which after the rain we have had for the last two days no leaks at moment ,however I met a chap named farrow who informed me about this site and he had the same problem and he fixed it he used some paint sealer which I can't remember on the roof and he stripped the inside out like myself and redone he's internal roof if farrow is on here it would be good to hear from him if not anyone else with this problem and have resolved it could you help

Col :-S

• 2 weeks later...
I had a similar problem to you. Looking for an easy solution I used 'Capt. Tolley's ' Creeping Crack Cure. You just let run across the outer seams where you think the leak is. Allow it to seep in and do it again. Repeat as needed. Worked for me. If you get any on the outer surface, clean off immediately or it cures hard and difficult to get off.

Archived