You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Motorhomes -> Motorhome Matters
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Lincoln Show - facilities?
AuthorMessage
userCharles Chodkowski
Posted: 5 September 2020 8:17 AM
Subject: Lincoln Show - facilities?

Keeps coming back for more

We are thinking of going to the Lincoln Show, have been in the past but it was ten years or so ago, we notice you can book a pitch with or without facilities, I cannot remember there being much in the way of facilities, does anyone know what facilities are offered?
userpaulmold
Posted: 5 September 2020 9:38 AM
Subject: RE: Lincoln Show - facilities?

Pillar of the forums

Lincoln has always had brick built toilets and showers as well as portable blocks. With the different setup this year, I don't know if the portable blocks are being provided, perhaps the show team could give actual information as to what will be provided.
The no-facility field will obviously have nothing provided but as you have to walk past the brick built blocks to get to the exhibition area, again could the show team clarify the position.
userPeteH
Posted: 11 September 2020 8:39 PM
Subject: RE: Lincoln Show - facilities?

Gets involved

HI

My understanding was that NO Public facilities would be open. The provision of dumping and fresh water will be the only "facility" on offer?.

The theory behind the "6 person bubble" was that each group of up to 6 would be required to socially isolate/distance from the next 6?.

Wonder how that will work out?.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator