Logging on to MMM problems

Guest Mike Chapman

Guest Mike Chapman
Have had several problems getting in to this forum today. This morning I could not get past the Home Page which kept refreshing. Tried again an hour later and reached the forum log in but then kept timing out. Eventually managed to get in and post then logged out and did some other web searches without any problems. Came back to MMM and selected forum from home page and it by-passed the log-in and took me straight into the subject page which I am now posting on. Anyone else had similar problems?

Guest basileuo
Yes, yesterday I was unable to access at all, kept coming up with 'server not found'. Today its running dreadfully slow takes an age to go from the log-in screen to the form, I've come to expect that on MHF as it is so overloadedbut here it is normally ok once the front page has loaded, not at the moment though!

Guest Keith T
Using BB, initial access not too bad, but when posting something on Forum, whetehr new message or reply, it takes an age to go bcak to the main screen by using either of the links on the page.

Guest Peter Sharpe
Apologies to everybody who was denied access for a short while. We have been carrying out major maintenance work which will result in a significant improvement in the service offered on all Warners websites. Please bear with us during any momentary glitches, which are temporary and will be kept to an absolute minimum.

Archived