Lost rear offside wheel arch

bigalw35

Do you know approximately where you lost it and if so did you go back to look for it?

It may well be easier to get the old one repaired than to get a new one made if you where able to go back and look for it.

Otherwise the only possible source of Hymer spares that I have heard of is Peter Hambilton

http://www.friendlyhippo.co.uk/hymerdirect/

Keith.

I had thought of that and checked the near side, I don’t think there’s a lot differences? Keith suggested that I retrace the journey, which I will do in the Alphard, but it’s about 50 miles, but hey ho, it could save me a lot of money, at the worst way I do have 16g aluminium so I could make a temp, apart from it looking a bit unsitely, not sure about the MOT ?

bigalw35 - 2018-09-03 10:52 AM

Whilst traveling in Essex on Saturday I lost the rear offside wheel arch, I have the 2001 Mercedes Hymer B680, RHD, 2151cc, any help in locating a replacement would be appreciated, thanks

My advice is to join both HCI (Hymer Club International) owners club, and HOG (Hymer Owners Group, on Facebook, they have discounts with various parts suppliers.

Otherwise speak with Darren Leadbetter at Brownhills parts dept.

Archived