MMM Travel Consultants

spospe

It has been niggling me for some time, but does anyone know when and why the Travel Consultants section has been pulled from MMM?

I have used them in the past (for Scandinavia) and very helpful they were too. It seems a shame that the item has been dropped, possibly as a result of a lack of demand?

Guest pelmetman

If I recall correctly? ;-) .........

They required a SAE envelope which came with the adviso "may not reply for several months" :D ........

I'm a passionate Luddite, but even I have moved with times with regard to the information age ...........much to the annoyance of some :D ........

spospe - 2018-11-14 2:15 PM

It has been niggling me for some time, but does anyone know when and why the Travel Consultants section has been pulled from MMM?

I have used them in the past (for Scandinavia) and very helpful they were too. It seems a shame that the item has been dropped, possibly as a result of a lack of demand?

There is an on-line .pdf file relating to MMM travel consultants, but this file comes from a January 2013 magazine.

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/userfiles/file/TravelConsult%20Nov%2012.pdf

There is also a motorhome travel consultants page on this website

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/motorhomes/information/motorhome-travel-consultants/

but there’s no clue to how up-to-date it is.

If you emailed them, I’m sure Daniel Attwood or Rachel Stothert could tell you why the Travel Consultants section stopped being printed in MMM magazine. (You might also ask whether the information on the motorhome travel consultants page on this website is current.)

danielattwood@warnersgroup.co.uk

rachels@warnersgroup.co.uk

I have had a reply from Rachel Stothert telling me that the Consultant service in the magazine was dropped in 2014 and that the on-line version is running and up to date.

Rachel also said that they had not had many queries and she thought that the rise and rise of the internet may be responsible for the fall in demand.

Archived