MORROCCO BY MOTORHOME

Guest PAUL HATCLIFFE

Guest PAUL HATCLIFFE
HI EVERYONE, I AM HOPING SOMEONE WILL KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE. WE BOTH FANCY THE IDEA OF A MORROCCO / SAHARA TRIP, BUT REALIZE THAT GOING SOLO MIGHT NOT BE SO WISE. DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF A RELIABLE COMPANY THAT PROVIDES GUIDED AND SUPPORTED GROUP TRIPS. THANK YOU pAUL

Go to www.motorhomefacts.com. One of the forum members actually organises trips to Morocco for 10-12 vans at a time. Do a forum search.

Guest Bill Ord
In the October edition of the French magazine Camping Car there is an advert for a camping car meeting in Morocco at a price of 800 euros for two people and a camping car which includes the return ferry from Sete to Tangier. Details are available at www.euromer.net There are often adverts in French magazines for group trips to Morrocco it's worth a net search perhaps. It's a destination I'd like to try but as a continuation from southern spain. Bill Ord

Motorhome to Morocco - fine. Just don't take a boat to Morocco (as in delivering it) or you are likely to end up in jail as a potential drug smuggler. There doesn't even have to be any trace of drugs on board. And Morocco, despite claims to the contrary, does not have a good human rights policy. So, take care.

Guest PAUL HATCLIFFE
HI THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES MIKE E:; I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CONTACT THE MOTORHOMES FACTS MEMBER BY SENDING SEVERAL E-MAILS OVER THE PAST MONTH BUT HAVE HAD ONLY ONE REPLY ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO INVITING ME TO ASK QUESTIONS, TO WHICH I HAVE HAD NO REPLY.I WONDER IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER WAY TO CONTACT THIS PERSON ? BERTI : I WILL LOOK INTO GB PRIVELEGE TOURS SOUNDS LIKE IT SHOULD BE WORTH EXPLORING BILL : I WILL GIVE EUROMER A LOOK AS WELL NEAL : THANKS FOR THE TIP ON GOOD CIVIL RIGHTS, THATS COMFORTING TO HEAR. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELPFUL RELIES PAUL

Guest Derek Uzzell
Coincidentally, in the November issue of Camping Car magazine (ref Bill's reply) there's a 7-page article titled "Can you still go to Morocco?" This lists 4 group-travel organisers - Thellier Voyages (tel/fax: 02.31.80.06.00), Destinea Voyages (tel: 02.31.06.28.50 or 02.40.85.25.82), La Compagnie des Guides camping-caristes/Hemispheres Voyages (tel: 05.46.02.56.33) and Tonic Tourisme/Bernard Moreau (tel: 06.62.70.10.25 or 02.23.41.25.52) It's possible some of these contacts have websites, but I'll leave you to check that out if you're interested.

Guest Paul Hatcliffe
Hi Everyone Thanks for your input on the Morocco question. I have finally managed to get in touch with the chap on motorhome facts and secure us the last place on the next tour. Should be a good adventure Regards paul

hello paul congrats on getting the last place.... we could not make this year but hopefully next.. it would be good if you could post an evaluation of your adventure on mmm kind regards berti

Archived