Motorhome Handbook

Guest Patrick

Guest Patrick
I know there is Motorhome Manual because I have seen it reviewed in the magazine. Can anybody give me Title, Author & where I can get one from.

Patrick Do you mean the Motorhome Owners manual by John Wickersham, published by Haynes. It is available from Halfords or you could try Amazon you may get a better price. Regret do not have ISBN for the book. Good luck Docted

John Wickersham has also very recently (within the last two weeks or so) published another Haynes manual, on building your own motor-home. I've bought a copy, and though I haven't yet had time to read it in depth, I think if you are geting the first one it is probably worth geting this while you are about it.

Guest Ian Stewart
Docted wrote : "Do you mean the Motorhome Owners manual by John Wickersham, published by Haynes." Actually the Motorcaravan Manual "Regret do not have ISBN for the book" Here you are - ISBN 1 85960 322 X £14.99 RRP

Guest Derek Uzzell
One pace forward would-be pedants. Stand fast there Mr Stewart!! In fact the ISBN of the current edition of "The Motorcaravan Manual" is (as fjmike says) 1 84425 047 4 and the price has risen to £17.99 The ISBN of "Build your own Motorcaravan" is 1 84425 221 3 and the price is also £17.99 Both bargains in my opinion and should be compulsory reading for anybody contemplating acquiring a motorhome or considering carrying out a motorhome DIY conversion. Said the same to JW at the NEC show when we both pondered why so much time is spent on a multiplicity of motorhome forums repeatedly asking about much the same things that are covered in depth by his books.

Archived