Motorhome/campervan hire in Ireland North and South

Guest Will Redfearn,Wirral Motorhome Club

Guest Will Redfearn,Wirral Motorhome Club
A friend of mine who lives in Hong Kong wishes to visit Ireland and tour in a motorhome preferably a VW. Anyone know of hire centres North or South. I've suggested this as travel from UK on Ferries is expensive across the Irish Sea. However they can fly from Liverpool to Ireland for £40 return, and hire there.

Guest Tim O'Connell
Hi Will, Check www.motorhome.ie. They are the only people I know of who do rental but there are probably others. Tim

The was a supplement recently, either with MMM or Which Motorcaravan, called Touring Guide to Ireland. It contains all you would need to know with guides to regions, maps of campsites and a list of places to hire from. It might be worth phoning for a copy. You could also try www.camping-ireland.ie. The hire companies (tents, caravans, motorhomes etc) were; Carra Caravans Ltd/Charles Camping/Cunningham Holiday Homes/Inny Camping, Sales and Rental/Kenneally's Caravans/O'Mera Camping Ireland Ltd/Motorhome Irl Ltd/Motorhome Depot Ltd/Kamp-easi Motorhomes.com The last 3 do motorhomes.

Archived