Motorhomedepot

keninpalamos

Hi not buying but selling.The 'dealers' run a franchise,come and take some photos,agree a price that you want for your m/h and add on their fee,then put your m/h on their website. As a seller you sign a 90 day contract. If sold the payment goes to Motorhome Depot, not franchisee and Motorhome Depot then pay you and franchisee. I believe they do offer some limited warranty. Pretty much like a private sale but higher profile advertising. My Luxor was with them for the 90 days and I had only one viewing. Finished up doing a px.

Regards David

I can recommend them after buying a 2002 Kontiki through them just last year. You phone and they set up a viewing. Go see, look around, test drive with Depot man there all the time. You can put in an offer via him.

Motorhome depot does all the paperwork and money transfers. Was happy with the money transfer side.

But like how it is nowadays you have to make sure he is acting for the seller and has the keys and reg details that a real dealer would have and you actually see the vehicle not like in Fleebay...

Surely you are not suggesting someone would buy an expensive item such as a camper van on EBay and hand over their money before seeing the ‘van? Thank you both for the information. It makes it clearer to me how MD works and operates and seems to be OK to buy from them but may opt to sell my own ‘van independently with ads. on various sites, I have done that three times now so not new to it. Thanks both again

Well when you see the add on fleebay for the one you want at a grossly generous undervalued price and ask to see it, surely surely you wouldn't want them to unpackage it when its set up to be delivered to You..All bows, fancy paper, bubbles and bangles..And you want to LOOK CHECK IT OUT....

gordonaldson - 2018-01-22 9:57 PM

Well when you see the add on fleebay for the one you want at a grossly generous undervalued price and ask to see it, surely surely you wouldn't want them to unpackage it when its set up to be delivered to You..All bows, fancy paper, bubbles and bangles..And you want to LOOK CHECK IT OUT....

I’m sorry, I canot understand what you are talking about or what your point is. A spell check problem? Have you answered the wrong OP? Using capitals is shouting isn’t it. Are you OK? Who is Shirley? Thanks for your previous post. Very helpful.

Archived