Motorhomes in Cyprus

dave

Almost ready to offer motorhomes for hire in Cyprus, is this something that would appeal to you. Cyprus has 340 days of sunshine a year !

Guest Will Redfearn Wirral Motorhome Club
I would be interested as well as my club members please advise. willredfearn@wirral.gov.uk

Once I have all the details finalised, I will certainly contact you. Thanks for your prompt response, nice to know there is interest in this. How many members are in your club.

Guest Will Redfearn Wirral Motorhome Club
Thanks Dave, On paper we have about 50 including country and overseas members. We meet monthly and have an average attendance of 20-30.

I don't know if I would be interested unless I kow what sort(s) of motorhome you plan to offer, and at what price(s), and I suspect most others would say the same. Also, have you cracked the problem of hiring in the South and going to the North (or vice versa)? I love Cyprus and I think a motorhome would be the ideal way to explore it. I also know it is horrendously expensive and difficult to take one there so - if the price is right you should be onto a good market.

The motorhomes will be CI Carioca or Riviera, all brand new with air con throughout. Prices will range from £500 to £700 per week dependent on the time of year. You are ok to travel from the south to the north but not vice versa (some restrictions on goods brought back from the north ).

Archived