You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Motorhomes -> Motorhome Matters
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
NEW ADRIA Problems
AuthorMessage
userGuinnesslover0
Posted: 30 June 2020 5:36 PM
Subject: NEW ADRIA Problems

Just joined

I must say after buying a new Adria Motorhome in 2019 how disappointed I am with it after they advertise ONLY buy the best . 12 issues to date including 2 new taps , 1 I had to buy and pay myself in France as the Adria dealer would not cover it after 1 week . The second tap took 4 weeks to arrive . 4 water leaks , solar panel not charging loose wires , wrong towbar fitted and not fitted correctly too low so grounded out !! . New windscreen after 1 day wiper blade fell off , Hab door stopped locking after 2 weeks not fun when your in Europe. Engine management light came on dash 1 week off the road . After spending £60k plus Adria UK difficult to contact and to get any response they leave it to the dealer .
userarthur49
Posted: 30 June 2020 5:42 PM
Subject: RE: NEW ADRIA Problems

Pillar of the forums

Guinnesslover0 - 2020-06-30 5:36 PM

I must say after buying a new Adria Motorhome in 2019 how disappointed I am with it after they advertise ONLY buy the best . 12 issues to date including 2 new taps , 1 I had to buy and pay myself in France as the Adria dealer would not cover it after 1 week . The second tap took 4 weeks to arrive . 4 water leaks , solar panel not charging loose wires , wrong towbar fitted and not fitted correctly too low so grounded out !! . New windscreen after 1 day wiper blade fell off , Hab door stopped locking after 2 weeks not fun when your in Europe. Engine management light came on dash 1 week off the road . After spending £60k plus Adria UK difficult to contact and to get any response they leave it to the dealer .

So sorry to hear of your problems. I hope you get things sorted soon. Your contract is with your dealer so I'm not surprised Adria has referred you there. Its a common situation with faults - manufacturer/converter does not want to know and refer you to dealer. As far as base vehicle is concerned - Ducato? - that will involve a Fiat dealer
And I assume the towbar issue was caused by dealer who fitted it, so Adria definitely not interested!

Edited by arthur49 2020-06-30 5:46 PM
userspirou
Posted: 30 June 2020 8:25 PM

Lives on the forums

Having been to the factory I would say you either have extremely bad luck or there's something odd going on here e.g. you didn't get a new MH.
userBop
Posted: 1 July 2020 8:29 AM

A posting machine

That doesn't sound good aout the 4 x leaks. I do know that on the Adria Facebook Forum there have been a number of Adria C-Class owners report leaks to the rear of their vans so it seems to be a weak area of construction.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator