No Supplement?

Guest Gary Langman

Guest Gary Langman
I received the december issue thru post yesterday, but no supplement on winterising as stated on front cover. Is everyones the same before I get on the phone & look silly?

Guest Nick Miller
Not even seen the magazine yet. Seems to get later and later.Thursday last month. Still if i will live in remote North Essex what can i expect. Nick

Guest Roy Hamilton
In the shops the October issue had a mobility supplement and the November had a Brownhills Mag and a guide to Earls Court, but in my subscription? Zilch. Have not received December yet ( Tuesday 22nd) in deepest Cornwall. Are we being short changed to save postage costs? An answer from the powers that be would be helpful.

Guest Maureen Smith
We did not receive a supplement either so I sent an e-mail to them asking for one. No reply yet. We do not seem to have a problem with delivery although last month's was quite late. Received this month's on Monday 21st.

Received my mag today (Weds) and guess what - no supplement. Maureen, let us know if is worth shouting for. Mind you if the posting is as slow as the subscription gift we should go and whistle.

Guest Derek Uzzell
As it's pretty clear that MMM subscription copies aren't coming with the winterisation supplement, has anyone bothered to check whether the newsagent copies have it?

Guest Ian Stewart
There is now a message on the subscription phoneline to the effect that the supplement is now being despatched. I have suggested to them that they make a statement to that effect on this forum. Frankly, I'm surprised that they haven't done so already. Don't they, in their own interestd, monitor this forum ?

Archived