Online Competition

Guest Ray

Guest Derek Uzzell
An intriguing question. Far as I know there has never been an on-line competition, so this element of the website may have been created just in case it is ever decided to have a competition. Dunno - perhaps the forum Moderator can shed more light on this if you raise the matter with him.

About 2 years ago there was a competition run by Which Motorcaravan to win their long term test motorcaravan I forget which model now. You could enter by MMM or Which Motorcaravan and also at the Peterborough show. The competition was also available on line on this site. That was the last time the online competition was used.

On at least one occasion in the pastI have clicked on the heading, forum then competition and entered what I believed to be the monthly competition featured in the current magazines. This was a feature that would encourage regular connections to the forum, and competition entries without having to use the post, can it be re instated? or is it too much trouble for email entries to be downloaded.

Archived