PROOF OF GASSING

Guest ian

I was certainly very sceptical of these gassing incidences, but i have to say " i saw it with my own eyes ". Whilst on a French site near Tours i saw 2 gentlemen standing for nearly 2 hours, every so often glancing around, and yes THEY WERE GASSING!!. Enough said!!

Guest Brian Kirby
Ian Could you describe in more detail what you saw, and how you know they were gassing? Was it dark or light at the time? Could you say what it was they were gassing into (caravan, motorhome etc)? Could you describe what sort of container the gas was in, and how it was being introduced into whatever it was? If there for two hours, were the occupants of whatever it was gassed - or killed? Did the gassers enter the whatever it was? Was there a theft? Were the occupants assaulted? Were the campsite owners/management alerted? Were the gassers arrested? Can you remember that name of the campsite? If you could add any more detail as above we should all know a bit better what we are up against. Thanks Brian

Guest Derek Uzzell
Ian: I bet you've served your apprenticeship in the motorhomefacts forums Chat and Jokes section. Probably an avid reader of the "Sun" too!

Don't feel so bad Brian, I know you lot of old codgers find it hard to believe that your very intense 'verbal fact finding' with each other could simply be a form of 'gassing'. But us females have observed you lot doing it for years!!!

Archived