Parking Teruel Spain

starvin marvin

BKen1 - 2014-01-17 8:36 PM

Why would you get coffee in McD when your in Spain. The best coffee is in the local bar and more now have free WIFI so why not give them a try and its cheaper than McD.

I was talking about that parking at Teruel, near the dinosaur visitor centre, not the whole of flipping Spain!!

Thanks Tony - don't suppose you have the lat & long please as convenient stops on the way down are always appreciated, so here's another!

Zaragoza - Parques de Attracciones de Zaragoza N 41.61994 W 0.90122.

Huge car park by local park and amusements, goes quiet at night, patrolled by Police who are friendly and quite happy for vans to park up overnight. Woodland and dog walks adjacent. Often several other vans there.

For us, from France it means just one stop en route from the French/Spanish border aires to the Costas.

Have a look for kilometer 75, it is nearer the south end of the A23. You spot a large steel basicule beside the road and the sign for Services. Drive into the service area and round the back where there is a huge parking area and a lot of trucks stop there, but it is not just a truck stop. There is also an excellent cafeteria where the food and coffee are great. Guardia Civil are always wandering about so safe enough. Although we have not overnighted there we have stopped regularly. We tend to use Camping Altomira as the girl in reception is lovely. Ok, that is my excuse.

Guest JudgeMental
Really don't know why pep's bother posting info without coordinates ......I have loaded Trackers link (thanks) into my sat nav, but can't find reference to this dinosaur parking ....

Dave225 - 2014-01-20 8:46 PM

Have a look for kilometer 75, it is nearer the south end of the A23. You spot a large steel basicule beside the road and the sign for Services. Drive into the service area and round the back where there is a huge parking area and a lot of trucks stop there, but it is not just a truck stop. There is also an excellent cafeteria where the food and coffee are great. Guardia Civil are always wandering about so safe enough. Although we have not overnighted there we have stopped regularly. We tend to use Camping Altomira as the girl in reception is lovely. Ok, that is my excuse.

I think you'll find that they are both women, and they're really helpful.

Guest JudgeMental
Tracker - 2014-01-20 10:50 PM

DINÓPOLIS, Teruel, N 40 .19'. 57" W 01.04'.52"

According to their own website which, like many things, is simple enough to Google!

http://uk.dinopolis.com/informacion-util.html

Your other parking cordinates were recognised in Mapsource no problem, and yes I had found the website, but dont know how to configure yours, theirs and Ian's (Thanks:-D) to be recognised in Garmin mapsource :-S

JudgeMental - 2014-01-21 2:06 PM................Your other parking cordinates were recognised in Mapsource no problem, and yes I had found the website, but dont know how to configure yours, theirs and Ian's (Thanks:-D) to be recognised in Garmin mapsource :-S

In Mapsource. Edit, Preferences, then "Position" tab, and select Lat/Lon as required. Don't change "Datum". :-)

Archived