Peugeot Boxer remap

DandA

No I don't think there's any way around this. None of the remapping people have anything to offer for the Boxer regarding full remaps.

You are limited to the 'tuning box' approach i.e. intercepting the signals to the injectors to change the fuelling.

Is this a brand new Boxer or a second hand 'van?

If new please could you post a photo as I've never come across a manufacturers 'block' or if second hand it may be an aftermarket device to prevent unauthorised tampering or theft, again a photo would help.

Thanks.

Keith.

I fitted a Race Chip box to a boxer x290 ,it has made a great difference to the motorway driving and has not reduced fuel economy,they come factory set to give 15% I increase but can be adjusted either way,it can be removed in 5 to 10 minutes.

I am aware I have modified the injection system so I use the extra power with respect,I don't abuse it.

It cost about 170£ delivered from Germany

Kevin/1946 - 2018-08-15 10:54 PM

I fitted a Race Chip box to a boxer x290...

I think your statement may be potentially misleading, as I understand your motorhome is a 2004 Elddis Autoquest 400RL. Your Elddis may well have been built on a Peugeot Boxer 290X chassis, but that’s not the same as a Boxer “X290” model that would have been manufactured from mid-2014 onwards.

RaceChip ‘tuning boxes’ are advertised here

https://www.racechip.co.uk/about-us/company.html

Archived