Pub Near Baltic Wharf Caravan Club Site

Guest Mike Norsworthy

Guest Mike Norsworthy
Can anyone help?? We are staying at the Baltic Wharf cc club site in Bristol this weekend and I have heard there is a pub nearby just along the river that you can walk to. I would like to treat my wife to a meal out but dont know what the pubs called etc Anyone know?? Mike

Guest brian lawrence
Mike ,I believe the pub you refer to is called the cottage.phone 01179215256. Have'nt been there myself so cant comment but i found it in the local directory.they do various beers and a variety of meals.have a nice weekend. Brian

Guest Mike
Thanks for your help Brian, with your help I have now found it on the net. Looking forward to a nice meal on Sunday Cheers Mike

Guest CISCO
Regular visitors to BW - Cafe Amore opposite Police Station for lunch. Excellent Panini's and coffee (no conection with cafe other than satisfied costumers)

Guest Derek Uzzell
We lunched once at the catering college on the opposite side of the dock-basin from the campsite. Good food and wine, reasonable prices, service somehat haphazard (not unexpectedly): nevertheless, an interesting experience that we woudn't mind repeating.

Guest Mike
Thanks for suggestions, We just got home from a lovely weekend and we had Sunday Lunch at The Cottage Inn. Average quality but acceptable. Thanks once again Mike & Maria

Archived