You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Motorhomes -> Motorhome Matters
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
REMOSKA
AuthorMessage
usersandalwood
Posted: 29 July 2020 10:45 AM
Subject: REMOSKA

Gets involved

Hi enjoyed cooking in this, but now want to re heat my own cottage pie, which I made and have frozen in foil. I can de frost in my MH fridge, but how longer to re heat in Remoska? Also, how do I stop potato on top burning.

Amateur cook!
userwitzend
Posted: 29 July 2020 9:34 PM
Subject: RE: REMOSKA

Pillar of the forums

sandalwood - 2020-07-29 10:45 AM

Hi enjoyed cooking in this, but now want to re heat my own cottage pie, which I made and have frozen in foil. I can de frost in my MH fridge, but how longer to re heat in Remoska? Also, how do I stop potato on top burning.

Amateur cook!

The bigger the piece of pie the longer it will take you'll have to experiment tasting often , leave the foil on top to stop it burning
usersandalwood
Posted: 2 August 2020 1:28 AM

Gets involved

Tks!
userSparky7
Posted: 3 August 2020 12:13 PM

Pops in from time to time

These are great in motorhomes and caravans, but I also use mine at home for most things.
Leave your cottage pie in for about 45 minutes. If you sprinkle some grated cheese (with or without breadcrumbs) on top, the potato won't be burnt and there will be a really yummy crust on top.
Don't forget you can also cook chilled supermarket dishes in it as well. You just need to trim the sides of the foil container a bit so it fits in.
Hope we all get out soon!
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator