Relay List for Fiat Ducato 2011

TheBrowns

Hi Graham,

I think that your Ducato will be an x250. See VIN on vehicle plate or on V5C, will be something like ZFA250nnnnnnnnn.

For my earlier 2006 x244, I use Fiat eLearn from a Windows CD. Not as basic as a Haynes manual, but lots of useful information, although there are errors in circuit diagrams. For an online example see here.

The relay numbers are similar to the later models but these do have a Body Computer Module (BCM).

I have tried several times to link to what may be a suitable CD on Ebay, but perhaps the string is too long. So I will try a more general approach, here.

That should bring up a selection of manuals. While one CD advertised at under £4 only states to 2010, it may be worth a punt.

Alan

If it is any help ,According to the Fiat training manual for the X250 the under bonnet relays are (numbers are not in order and are , I think , under relays) TO2 Main beam , TO3 Horns , TO5 Compressor , TO6 Engine cooling fan (high speed) ,TO7 Engine cooling fan (low speed) ,TO8 Climate control unit , TO9 injection system (main) ,T10 Fuel pump , T14 Fog lamps ,T17 Windscreen washer pump ,T19 Headlamp washing pump , T20 spare.

Under dash relays ( in fuse / BCM unit) TO1 Low beam headlamps , T11 Rear heated window , T12 services 1 , T13 services 2 .

Hi have a electronic copy of the Fiat x 250 training manual , pretty sure its on work PC.

I could email it if it is any help, I found fuses/relays listed which were in the drivers door pillar when trying to get axillary cabin heater fitted under seat in habitation area working after purchase of our MH.

Brian

Thanks for all the replies about the relays.

There are obviously a couple different relay boxes that on surface look the same. Mine has the compressor on T10 as the first couple responses mentioned (middle of front 3)

I checked and it was switching with the AC switch however (tweaked the pins as suggested) my clamp meter didn’t register any diffference in load and the AC still didn’t work.

I even swapped the relay for another in box that was same and again no difference.

I will have a look next week on the fiat forums but also get under van and see if I can get to the wires to the compressor to check voltage at the connection point. I feel that it could be compressor but there may be a HP (high pressure) switch somewhere as well.

Unfortunately van not on our drive so a pain to try and do any jobs. I just hope the weather doesn’t get a silly when we are away as both garages we use for van and car are too busy even if I get the part diagnosed.

P.S. MY VAN IS THE X250 but was built 2011 just as the change of dashboard (facelift etc) to black so I have the old engine Euro 3 and the new dash

If anyone has more ideas I am willing to listen. Thanks again.. Happy Motor-homing.

Archived