Remoska

Pete-B

Hi, I'm looking for some advice about Remoska's from those that maybe have one.

At the moment SWMBO uses a small halogen oven about the same size as the Remoska whilst in the van. We've just noticed that Lakeland have the 2 litre model on their black Friday sale @ £99 instead of £159 and £99 is just about the max we would want to pay.

My question is, would this be OK for the two of us whilst we're away in the van for the usual meat and two veg type meals etc.

Thanks for any help and advice.

We purchased the same deal last year and all our m,home friends also did, They are incredible,We cooked whole chickens in ours last winter in Spain.We have an Halogen cooker ,they are great but love the Remoska and at the price on offer ideal for a motorhome, Small and lightweight fesspark

Even if you don't become a fanatical Remoska user, they easily earn their space and weight in a motorhome. We've had ours for donkey's years and although we don't often have EHU (touring mostly in Europe using Aires) it still travels with us. If it could only cook jacket potatoes that would be enough!

Pete-B - 2020-11-27 3:57 PM

Hi, I'm looking for some advice about Remoska's from those that maybe have one.

My question is, would this be OK for the two of us whilst we're away in the van for the usual meat and two veg type meals etc.

Thanks for any help and advice.

We use ours at Home and away great bit of kit does a great roast & jacket potatoes We bought ours here cheaper than Lakeland and it took 4 days to arrive

https://www.alza.co.uk/remoska-r21f03-2l-classic-glass-gold-d5137229.htm?o=1

My wife says that from a cooking point of view the Remoska and Double-Skillet are the best things we’ve bought for the ‘van. We have the Remoska 9” model. The only other pan we have in the ‘van is a very small ‘milk’ saucepan.

Cattwg :-D

Archived