Replacement table

niktam

Does anyone have a suggestion for a replacement freestanding table? The second table fits in the wardrobe and is OK for four people at a push but it is heavy as it is a type of laminated chipboard? It is not height adjustable and is free standing but when used outside it is the wrong height as there is no adjustment. I've seen aluminium/alloy tables that have adjustable legs and some even fold up. There are so many out there so I thought I would see as to if there are any recommendations?

Check out this link to Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=card+table+foldable&crid=1Q3TC3IMEJRO2&sprefix=card+table%2Caps%2C228&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_4_10

There are a number of variously adjustable tables, including the Lifetime adjustable table and particularly the MQ Houseware table about halfway down the page. This is similar to the one we have, folds flat and is used for a number of things apart from motorhome use (it makes a good dog grooming table). :D

Hi

Some years back I purchased 2 wood effect table tops, different sizes, from a motothome parts company together with folding legs. This was to replace the table that came with our first Globecar which was huge and heavy. ( German over engineering).

The larger of the two has been ideal and we have taken it with us as we have changed moho’s and is in regular use in our current van. It is also in regular use outside.

It’s not height adjustable but you can choose your size and the leg size and fittings you want. Also when you fix legs you can choose where to attache them.

A win win, it’s worked for us.

Try Googling motorhome tabes, think I bought ours from O’Leary’s but there are several suppliers around

Peter

Archived