SAT NAV

Guest Mike Coles

Guest Paul D
I have had a Tomtom Go for about a year now. I believe this is now called the 300. It is invaluable and I use it everyday. It is not perfect but has helped us navigate all over the UK and France and Spain without any problems, including through the centre of Strasbourg on a very busy day. The only time we go wrong is when I think I know better!! It is great being portable as it can be used in the motorhome and also I sometimes take it on the bicycles!

Guest Mike Culver
Morning PaulD, We have a Tom Tom 700 and yes we agree that it has only let us down when we thought we knew better than it. We are taking it for a ride to France and Spain this coming weekend, just one question, looking at some of the addresses in the CC Europe HandBook they have five numbers before the address,i.e. Saumur--- 49400 St Hillaire-St-Florent, how did you get around this ? or is just the address sufficient? would like to know, the instruction book and web site doesn't help, any suggestions. Thanks in anticipation. Be lucky, Mike.

Archived