Sargent EC700

mids

Hi went into motorhome today to turn on control panel to find a ot was blank normally just touch the screen and it comes on any ideas anyone. Did turn off power at the psu for 30 seconds then back on put nothing. Been working fine since lockdown

Dont think it's a flat battery monitor on phone says13.6 volt

Step working central locking outside light large lights around top of cupboards control panel turns water pump on shows water levels inside lights. No e of this works when

Connected to mains

Hi to everyone out there with a autosleeper 2019. Still got a blank screen on the control panel. I would like answer to another question regarding the psu unit. When on hook up the green charger light is lit when disconnected it goes off. As I have a problem with control panel could anyone check theres to see whether it should stay gree when not connected to mains.as I thought it did so it shows the solar panel charging batteries

According to the user manual shown on the Sargent electrical website for their EC700 system the green light shows when the charger is switched on when on EHU ,and should go off when disconnected from EHU it is not linked to the seperate solar system which has its own settings.

If disconnecting the display for a while, as suggested, has not worked you could try customer services at Sargent Electrical who are normally very helpful and may have the answer.

I had the same problem in our Warwick xl 2019.I am afraid it will mean a new panel from your dealer.Also a software update may also be required. had no more problems since, there has been an issue with these,And as stated above,the green charging indicator only operates on hook up,

charleydog - 2020-05-27 7:18 PM

I had the same problem in our Warwick xl 2019.I am afraid it will mean a new panel from your dealer.Also a software update may also be required.

Was that covered under warranty?

Keith.

Yes dealer is submitting a warranty ciam to Sargent when they both open on the 1st june. Dealership dealt with the issue as they were there setting up for the new way of working!!.

• 2 years later...
41 minutes ago, John Adolpho said:

Can someone advise me as to where I can buy a replacement Sargent EC 700 unit?

Hi John,

You can buy one directly from Sargent https://sargentltd.co.uk/shop/product/ec700-power-supply-unit/260 but they also offer a repair service https://sargentltd.co.uk/shop/product/power-supply-unit-fixed-price-repair/238 or other places like Apuljack may also repair them.

Keith.

Archived