Satnav in France

Mike Culver

Guest Mike Culver
Have a TomTom 700 which is programmed for UK and Continent, works very well over here but what about in 'France' where I shall certainly need it, does it automatically switch over, the instructions with the 'box' doesn't mention the Continent at all. Has anybody used one over there and do I have to do anything, advice appreicated. While I'm here is there anybody out there in the Milton Keynes area with a new model 05 Duetto ? Be lucky

Guest Mel B
Hi Mike Take a look at: www.pocketgps.co.uk/tomtom-go.php Also: www.tomtom.com If there's nothing on the former scoll down to the bottom and there's some more web page addresses which might shed some light.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mike Culver
Evening Alf, sorry its taken this long to respond to your reply to my query, I too have a Tom Tom, but looking at addresses in France they have what I think is a 'post code' ie, about 5 numbers in front of the town/place,how do you go about puting this on the screen? the more I look at it the more confused I become, I'm sure once we get over there it will all fall into place, but until then------ any help would be appreciated. The instructions don't seem to help. thanks, be lucky, Mike.

Archived