Scam

Yorkshire Tyke

Guest yorkshire tyke
Just to warn you of a scam Letters have been received by several friends apparently from a bank by the headings and style of writting They ask you to open an email you get a form asking for bank details or Credit card details passwords and pin numbers Either dont open it or cancel and mark the sender as SPAM

Been getting these for a couple of years. The scam had quietened down but I've just received 3 today. This may seem a little tough but anyone answering these e-mails are utterly foolish. ANY strange e-mail should be dumped immediately.

Guest Yorkshire Tyke
Hi Norma I know what you are saying and fully agree with your sentiments It is supprising though how many STILL get taken in by them Last year we had our roof damaged in a storm. We got it patched by the man across the road, who is a roofing contractor The following week we had 5 people knock on the door "I have come to fix your roof" and who woud not take no for an answer In the end I took the photo of one before he could say anything - Then told him if he didnt go away I was going to call the police Down the stree we have a plumber, electrician, tiler (2), builder, roofer and three police men/women Still they come around & harras the police houses

Archived