Scooter caddy

Guest Rob O'Dell

Guest Rob O'Dell
Hello, I have bought a second hand Motorhome which is fitted with a Scooter/Motorbike caddy on the back, on which I intend to carry a Vespa scooter which I have just bought. The leaflet that came with it purports to be from CARCADDY TRANSPORTERS of 44 Dedham Meade, Dedham, Colchester CO7 6EU (Tel: 01206 323678). I have been unable to contact this company by phone and can find no trace of them on the internet. I have found evidence of a company called Vanguard Security operating from the same address with a different phone number (01206 322356) but ths number when called proves to be a private address with no knowledge of Vanguard Sec. I need to ask a few questions regarding the operating instructions for the caddy and am now at a loss as to where to go to track these people down. I don't even know for sure whether I have got all the required fittings to enable it to operate properly. Have you any suggestions please. Thank you Rob O'Dell Quinton Birmingham

Guest petej
We had deadlocks fited to our previous van by this company, sadly, they went to the wall a few years ago, not really what you wanted to hear and sorry I can't be of more assistance. They must have sold a few of these so worth trying other forums like motorhomefacts.com to see if anyone who has still got one can give further advice. petej

Archived