Sigma Alarm Replacement Fob

Mikebs

I need to replace a lost key fob remote for my Van alarm system, Sigma S30. The existing remote fob, type AC111, had two buttons and was red, not certain if colour has any significance.

The only new replacements that I can see on the internet are single buttons. Does anybody know if I can use a single button fob or do I have to buy a used two button remote.

I do have a spare remote but obviously need to get back to having two sets.

Thanks for any help

Hi Mikebs,

I required a Fob for Meta alarm and found abacus car alarms in London very helpful. they have an on line presence and replied to my email enquires very quickly.

I know yours is a different make alarm but they may be able to help / point in right direction.

best of luck.

Brian

Mikebs

As you’ve said, the Sigma S30 alarm system is now marketed with single-button radio keys

https://www.scorpionauto.com/product/sigma-s30/

and, although secondhand AC111 red 2-button key are still being advertised online, brand-new red keys no longer seem to be available.

Regarding your question "Does anybody know if I can use a single button fob or do I have to buy a used two button remote?” you probably need to contact Scorpian Automotive to get an informed yes-or-no answer.

https://www.scorpionauto.com/contact-us/

Thanks for your replies.

I have contacted Scorpion (Sigma alarms) and spoken with their technical manager Tony Heys who has been extremely helpful.

A new single button remote has been purchased along with a kit to convert the new fob for two button use. I think the extra button enables/disable the interior sensors.

Just need to be able to travel to the van, soon hopefully, and try and pair the new remote, I'm hoping it's a straight forward process but I've never done this before.

Archived