Site malfunction

Guest Don Madge

hello everyone don.. i did not get a notification re your post on cyprus so many thanks for taking the trouble to repeat it via personal email. your time in n. cyprus sounds a wonderful experience..i think we have come too late to motorhoming / travelling as many of the freedoms you have enjoyed now seem to be restricted. have you considered writing a book?..you seem to have been just about everywhere and your posts are always a mine of information for the uninitiated among us !! your travels this year sound wonderful. john ... along with the non-notification i am also having problems logging in...i have to input my details each time..it will not remember me !!! i wondered if i had been excommunicated !! kind regards berti

Guest Don Madge
Berti, Thanks for the kind words, we aim to Please. Your never to old. I've just had an enquiry from a couple (78 & 82)who want to take their car and caravan overland to northern Cyprus. I spelt it out to them but it seems they are determined to go. We're off to Turkey in the new year for the total eclipse in the Antalya area on the 29th March. Regards Don

Archived