Spring has arrived before the March MMM!

Guest Tony S

Guest Tony S
Still no MMM. Since mailing Warners though, I've been promised a copy to be sent straight away by three different staff members to make up for the March issue that I've still not yet received. Apart from a lack of reading matter, things are looking up. Spring is here at last and the water fountain and 5 litre bottle storage system that I've been working on is now installed in the motorhome.

Guest Peter Sach
I am not the first to say what a great magazine and I won’t be the last, but what happened this month? There I was waiting for my March delivery in anticipation of a good read, as I have been doing each month for the past five years. When my MMM arrived all shinny and new in its plastic bag I thought “that’s it, work stops, must make an excuse to she who must be obeyed” and off I went for a quiet read. After about thirty minuets shock horror or is it ground hog day, what happens on pages 201 to 234 as I don’t have them in my issue I do have pages 235 to 266 twice but that no substitute. I know you are making the magazine bigger and better but that’s cheating. As my local paper shop won’t let me open all the other copies to see if they have the missing pages, what about posting the pages on the Internet or sending them by return e-mail. It’s not April fools day until next month.

Archived