Strikeback Alarm Help needed.

Ninian

Hi, It's a long time since I've used my alarm when sleeping in the van and I've forgot the way to set the sleep mode on the remote.I'd be grateful if someone with the same alarm could PM me with the method.

Thanks.

Ninian - 2022-07-14 3:16 PM

Hi Brian, I tried Van Bitz one other time I had a problem and they wouldn't assist me as they thought I might have been a thief.

They certificate each installation in the name of the original owner. You should have had these details from the original owner and will need to transfer the "ownership" of the alarm to yourself. If you can't contact the original owner you can still get the alarm transferred, but will probably have to supply then with some evidence that you are the new legal owner. Invoice and copy of the V5C, possibly. I think there may be an admin charge for this, but if the alarm malfunctions in future you will in any case need their help to get it put right so it would be worth, IMO, getting the transfer done and if necessary also getting the appropriate manual from Van Bitz.

Archived