Teleco EASY DVB S2 satellite ISSUE

Sybersteve

Hi,

I have a Carado T449 Motorhome which has the above satellite receiver / dish fitted. My question is I cannot pick up any of the 7 satellite options no matter where I park up the motorhome, is this just an update required or something more sinister. As there is no aerial just the dish I only want to access freeview chanels if possible. Appologies for a probable newbie question.

Regards

Steve

IMG_4046.jpg.98523c3d86d015a5c9cbe71e5e2bf2f2.jpg

Has it worked previously for you, or is this a 'new to you' system?

Usually frequency updates only affect I satellite, so if you have a clear view of the sky to the south east even if it can't get Astra28 it should lock on to Astra19 or Hotbird.

it hasn't locked onto any satellite since I have had it. It just goes around and around stopping adjusting the angle and around and around again. This last weekend I was on a campsite near Cardiff in a field with no trees to obstruct line of sight and still no joy.

If it is an update problem and your model is one that can be updated 'at home', then Teleco have a webpage to cover that. I'm not familier with the Teleco sat systems, but as I posted earlier with many systems it's usually only Astra28 which changes frequencies every few years, most other satellites just add frequencies and are usually able to be locked on when Astra28 doesn't.

I have same problem and even after the update of both soft and firmware no joy. Ours is on a Carado T135 and has not been working for months. System worked ok for three years well sometime ago had to do a software update that did work using printer cable to laptop.

Need a West Midlands expert I guess to take a look . :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived