Test

Guest Don Madge

Its sad Don taking to answering your own posts Couldnt resist it No idea why these things happen, but sometimes they just stop working . Then start again - No reason

Its sad Don taking to answering your own posts Couldnt resist it No idea why these things happen, but sometimes they just stop working . Then start again - No reason

Its sad Don taking to answering your own posts Couldnt resist it No idea why these things happen, but sometimes they just stop working . Then start again - No reason This has been returned four times now IS THAT WHY YOU KEEP ANSWERING YOURSELF DON???????//

Guest Don Madge
Good morning Derek, Yes I did get this error message. Error: "Please use the button below to return to the form and amend your entries". I tried again this morning but it still won't post. This the original post. The German Stellplatz a follow on(2)12/11/05 I can't work it out but I've got around it by making a new post. Thanks Don

Guest Derek Uzzell
Don: Not a message I'm familiar with. I thought you might have fallen foul of a 'content censor' that Warners imposed for a short time, but that produced a totally different message. I'm sure Peter Sharpe would relay details of your problem to the software guys if you asked him to investigate. (Mind you, when I was a software guy I just used to tell people having this sort of difficulty that we were "testing technical improvements to the system that might result in occasional temporary anomalies". It normally got them out of my hair as long as I hadn't tried the same ploy on them before.)

Hello Don, Does your message header contain any characters other than alphabetic, numeric, spaces or brackets. If so this may be the cause of your problems. I have tried to post with such as & and * and the message has not appeared. Removed the special characters and all OK. Another possibility is that you hit the CTRL key instead of the CAPS key when typing the heading. Regards, Mike C.

Archived