Thanks for all your help everyone

bigjohnthecat

Hi Guys

Many thanks for all your info I want to know please how do i remove my WAECO rear camera please?

As I have found out the Zenec E3175 is ok so I NEED TO REMOVE THE CANERA AND CHECK THE WIRING BUT i DONT KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT?

Can anyone help please? Is the center on a allen key ?

Cheers John

If your Waeco camera is the CAM50 model (photo attached) an Installation & Operating Manual is here

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/848350/Waeco-Perfectview-Cam50.html?page=1#manual

Removal involves undoing the small screw on each side, which allows the two plastic ‘end caps’ and the upper ’sun shield’ to be taken off. After that it should be obvious how to proceed.

1961298505_WAECOCAM50.jpg.2ddf983a6ff37c1b1d63fda98d64cacb.jpg

John

Before you remove the camera I strongly suggest that you check that the short cable that leads from the camers to the your motorhome’s interior is properly connected to the long cable that runs from the motorhome’s rear to the motorhome’s front where it connects to the Zenec E3175. Also worth checking that the cable that leads from the Zenec E3175 is properly connected to the long front-to-rear cable.

Prior to installing a Waeco reversing-camera system on one of my motorhomes, I connected everything together and no image appeared on the monitor. The cause was simply because one of the cable-to-cable connections was not as firm as it could be.

Archived