The Giants visit

yeti

Anyone thinking of going to the giants tomorrow and driving down, you won’t be able to park anywhere near the prom at all. The whole of the prom (both sides of the dips) are all set out with cones. Warren drive, around Grove Road and the golf club too and they are just what I passed whilst driving through. Somewhere am sure will have all the closures listed.

yeti - 2018-10-04 4:07 PM

Anyone thinking of going to the giants tomorrow and driving down, you won’t be able to park anywhere near the prom at all. The whole of the prom (both sides of the dips) are all set out with cones. Warren drive, around Grove Road and the golf club too and they are just what I passed whilst driving through. Somewhere am sure will have all the closures listed.

Who are the Giants ? And where are they visiting ? Sounds scary....so i am not going to go anywhere even near....i gathered its a seaside resort. SCARBOROUGH ? OHHH NO.

Liverpool was heaving this morning with people visiting to see the Giants. Traffic seemed to be coping because the organisers have proven plans for big events. The next two days will see a significant increase in crowds but the public transport handles much of this.

Haven't been up the Wirral to look at what is going on there.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/live-giants-liverpool-2018-wirral-15235297

It really is a spectacular event if you can cope with the crowds.

Archived