The Pipeline Card

Guest david lloyd

Guest david lloyd
Hi everyone Sorry if this item has appeared on the forum before but did you see the news article on ITV last night about the Pipeline Card? A scheme where a group of ordinary people get together and are able to negotiate petrol/diesel at discounts of up to 10p per litre. It is based on a successful scheme running in Holland and already has 100,000 members signed up. The more people sign up, the higher the discount could be. No cost involved just sign in (and recommend other prospective members too if you want) and the group will negotiate the discount with a major outlet on your behalf. There doesn't seem to be any catches - visit www.pipelinecard.org for more details and to register. I have just registered myself and my wife and recommended several other family members - 10p per litre saving could be good for me! regards, david

I cannot get into this site. I have tried for many days now. It tells me it has been removed. Google doesn't help either. Has it been shut down by the petrol companies?

Guest david lloyd
Hi Paul D Try www.pipelinecard.co.uk - my daughter has just registered and I checked it again this morning and it is still there - I amy have got the address wrong before (using .org instead of .co.uk). Good luck, david

Archived