Tickets for Earls Court Motorhome Show - free

Guest Sylvia Burman-Hunt

Guest Sylvia Burman-Hunt
I have been fortunate enough to win a pair of tickets for the Earls Court Show - only the second prize I have won through a MMM competition, the first being about 20 years ago. The downside is that I cannot use them, having received my new Guide Dog puppy and still have the first GD puppy (awaiting training) and two corgis. The new pup will only be 11 weeks by the time of the show, and I don't want to leave 89 year old Mum to deal with three adult dogs and puppy for a long day by train or National Express to London. Don't plan to haul the motorcaravan down from the north west either just for a day or two. SO - would anybody like the tickets, shame to waste them. If so, please ring me on 07881 581116 and I can get them into the post to you. If you want to make a charity donation that would be cool. Tickets can be used any day 1st Nov to 6th inclusive.

Guest Sylvia Burman-Hunt
Sorry to anyone who was hoping to have the tickets - someone has already rung me and can get there conveniently, with no parking problem. So he is having the tickets. Hope no-one is too disappointed. Sylvia.

Archived